Cabin Rentals East Tennessee 2018
8 things to do in East Tennessee in the Fall
East Tennessee is beautiful year-round with its scenic drives, amazing lookouts, great foods, and amazing cities. And if you’re planning a romantic getaway, you want to know the best that East Tennessee has to offer. If you’re looking for a laid-back time, we’ve got you covered with these wonderful things to do in East Tennessee.
1. East Tennessee is a treasure trove of state and national park systems with great trails, picnic areas, beautiful wildlife areas. Check out Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Frozen Head State Park, and Fort Loudon State Park.
2. There is so much to see and do in Knoxville, from the World’s Fair Park to a riverboat cruise.
3. Chattanooga also has great things to explore like the world-class aquarium and a new rock climbing facility.
4. Whether you like driving tours to see new scenery, like historic sites, a civil war tour, the Appalachian Quilt Trail, or you just like to learn something during an outings, a tour night just be for you!
But wait there’s more……
5. Fall Creek Falls is one of the most visited parks in Tennessee. You can’t miss the fun for the whole family at this event. Go on a boat ride or a hayride, or dress up the kids and go campsite trick or treating. All of this fun while you enjoy the beautiful scenery and fall foliage!
6. Dollywood always goes all out for their Harvest Festival every fall. So many photo opportunities as you make your way through the park to enjoy the season’s food or a Southern Gospel music concert.
7. While the foliage may be beautiful, don’t expect to go sight seeing here in Deals Gap. This 11 miles stretch of road along US-129 has 318 curves! You will find sports car and motorcycle enthusiasts from around the world on this road.
8. Hiking trails are just about everywhere in East Tennessee, for a getaway not too far away try visiting Ijams Nature Center with its 12 miles of natural surface trails over 300 acres.
Choose from 6 different beautiful and unique cabin rentals located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Looking for a venue for a wedding or event? Gilreath Farms is the perfect place that will fit all your needs. Check out the Gilreath Farms, family owned and operated.
Contact us today!